Pick size (cm)
LWJUNIN 706 - SNOWSUIT
Style # 22703
LEGO® Wear TEC EXCLUSIVE snowsuit for small children.
In the autumn and the winter, a great and durable snowsuit is essential for toddlers and young children. This one is made of premium quality materials and has a smart design as well.
The LEGO® Wear TEC snowsuit has several nice, functional details. An imitated fur trimming on the hood completes the exclusive look of this snowsuit. The suit is a part of our EXCLUSIVE line meaning extra durability, higher water column, and premium materials.
The snowsuit is closed by an extra-long YKK zipper on the front which makes it easy for the little ones to master getting in and out of the outerwear themselves. Double-sided chin guard as well as wind placket under the main zipper. Elastic at mid back for a cute fit. Practical zipper pockets with reflective details on the front. The elasticated sleeve and leg openings keep wind, water, and snow out.
Wide reflective band on the side of the legs for better visibility in traffic. Removable, adjustable bootstraps in hard-wearing silicone. Soft fleece in the sleeve opening, collar, seat, and pockets makes the snowsuit very comfortable to wear. Knees with engineered fit for optimum freedom to move.
The durable snow suit is 100% breathable and windproof and is made of a material with a water column of 15.000 mm. The taped seams make the suit 100% waterproof. The hood is decorated with an imitated fur trimming which is detachable. The hood is detachable, too, and is mounted on a snap button band that can be hidden if the hood is detached from the suit.
Safety breakaway buckles for glove attachment to prevent your child from being stuck on something. When the glove is pulled at, the buckle simply breaks. When not in use, the gloves can hang freely attached to the buckles – and thus not get lost while your child is absorbed in his or her play.
Nice LEGO Wear TEC felt badge on the sleeve and iconic 3M Scotchlite-reflectors on front and back. Label for name and phone number inside the snowsuit. The snowsuit has an environmentally acceptable and fluorine-free Bionic Finish ECO finish on the surface to improve the water and dirt repellent effect of the fabric.
Choose between many beautiful colours.
If you combine this snowsuit with the great balaclava LWARIPO 705, you are perfectly covered on freezing cold days.
The snowsuit has 3M Scotchlite-reflectors and a detachable hood. No strings in the hood and the neck area. Safety break-away buckle on the sleeve where LEGO Wear gloves or mittens can be fastened. The buckle will release the glove when the glove is pulled, which reduces the risk of accidents.
Material and care
- 100% nylon, woven
- 40° Machine wash warm
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Tumble dry on low temperature inside out
- Do not bleach or use detergents w optical bleaches
- Soft elastic at mid-back waist.
- Soft elastic at sleeve opening.
- Soft elastic at leg opening.
- Removable silicone rubber footstraps.
- Detachable hood.
- Detachable imitated fur trimming on hood.
- 100% polyester insulation, 160 gsm.
- 100% polyester lining in sleeves, body, hood and legs.
- 100% polyester micro fleece lining inside collar, pockets, sleeve opening and inside back seat.
- Wind placket under main zipper.
- 3M Scotchlite reflector.
- Reflective piping at bottom side of legs.
- Safety breakaway buckle for glove attachment.
- YKK main zipper.
- Zipper pockets at front.
- Extra long zipper at front opening.
- No zipper puller in size 80+86+92. Zipper puller ONLY in size 98+104. .
- Breathable 7.000 g/m2/24hours.
- 100.000 rubs.
- Fully taped seams.
- -25 degrees Celsius.
- -13 Fahrenheit.
- 15.000 mm water column, coating.
- Bionic Finish ECO water repellent finish on the surface.
15.000 mm water column, coating.
Breathable 7.000 g/m2/24hours.
-25 degrees Celsius.
Fully taped seams.
Water repellent surface
Bionic Finish ECO water repellent finish on the surface.
Safety breakaway buckle for glove attachment.