Pick size (cm)
LWJORI 710 - JACKET
Style # 11010225
LEGO® Wear TEC COOL winter jacket for boys and girls.
On the slopes – or in everyday life – this jacket is awesome. It is a part of the COOL series which is developed particularly for snowboarding. The print is made based on the hydro dip technique which gives the jacket its unique expression.
The smart LEGO® Wear TEC jacket has a lot of details which are great for the skiing vacation, but also pretty nice in everyday life. In the sleeve openings, there is a soft, stretchy inner cuff, and the sleeve opening itself is adjustable with Velcro. On the front and back, there are iconic LEGO® brick shaped reflectors.
The ski jacket is impregnated with Bionic Finish ECO which is a fluorine-free impregnation. It also has a 12.000 mm water column and taped seams which makes it 100% waterproof. The jacket is very durable and breathable which is important out on the slopes. It is windproof and has a wind placket under the main zipper. Inside the back, the jacket has a cool and soft detail with teddy fleece. Zipper pocket inside.
The jacket sleeves have a length extension feature. Children often grow in spurts, and suddenly their clothes no longer fit. That is why we have added the possibility to extend the sleeves so that the jacket can be used by the end to the season, too. On one of the sleeves, there is a hidden pocket for the ski pass.
On the front, there are two pockets with snap button closure. The pocket entries are slightly slanted for eases access. The jacket is opened by a YKK zipper with an iconic zipper puller in it. At the top, there is a soft double-sided chin guard. Felt badge on one of the sleeves, iconic reflectors on front and back, and a name label inside. With a snow skirt inside that can be buttoned to the sides of the jacket when not in use.
The hood is detachable. It is attached to the jacket on a unique snap button band that can be hidden, if the hood is detached. The hidden Velcro closure at the sides of the hood provides an extra snug fit. Inside the hood, there is an elasticated wind stopper.
Go all in and combine with the amazing set ski underwear with the same pattern, LWULSTER 701, when you are going outside into the cold.
The jacket has 3M Scotchlite-reflectors and a detachable hood. No strings in the hood and the neck area.
Material and care
- 100% polyester, woven
- 40° Machine wash warm
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Tumble dry on low temperature inside out
- Do not bleach or use detergents w optical bleaches
- Bottom sleeves are adjustable and have stretchy inner cuffs with thumbhole.
- Length extension feature inside sleeves.
- Soft chin guard.
- Detachable hood.
- Windstopper inside hood.
- 100% polyester insulation.
- 100% polyester microfleece lining inside pockets.
- 100% polyester lining in sleeves, body and hood.
- 100% polyester sherpa lining inside upper mid back.
- Wind placket under main zipper.
- Snap button closure on front pockets.
- Ski pass pocket with zipper closure.
- Inside pocket with zipper closure.
- All-over print.
- 3M Scotchlite reflector.
- Snow skirt inside jacket with gripper elastic.
- Snow skirt can be buttoned to inside corners.
- YKK main zipper.
- Breathable 7.000 g/m2/24hours.
- 80.000 rubs.
- Fully taped seams.
- -20 degrees Celsius.
- - 4 Fahrenheit.
- 12.000 mm water column.
- Bionic Finish ECO water repellent finish on the surface.
12.000 mm water column.
Breathable 7.000 g/m2/24hours.
-20 degrees Celsius.
Fully taped seams.
Water repellent surface
Bionic Finish ECO water repellent finish on the surface.
Snap button closure on front pockets.