Pick size (cm)
LWJODIE 717 - JACKET
Style # 22713
LEGO® Wear TEC EXCLUSIVE winter jacket for children.
Wonderful grey mélange LEGO® Wear TEC winter jacket with a longer backside and plenty of great details that both you and your child will love. The jacket is a part of our EXCLUSIVE line meaning extra durability, higher water column, and premium materials.
The very durable jacket is 100% windproof and breathable and is made of a material with a water column of 15.000 mm. The taped seams make the jacket 100% waterproof. YKK zipper with iconic zipper puller, double-sided chin guard protector as well as wind placket under and over the main zipper. The wind placket over the zipper is closed with Velcro and two snap buttons at the top and the bottom of the placket.
The hood is decorated with an imitated fur trimming which is detachable. The hood is detachable, too, and is mounted on a push button band that can be hidden if the hood is detached from the jacket. Two pockets with snap buttons and soft lining on the front. Zip pocket inside and comfortable fleece lining in the collar. Wide and soft rib inside sleeve openings as wind stopper. Elastic at mid back for a cute fit.
Safety breakaway buckles for glove attachment to prevent your child from being stuck on something. When the glove is pulled at, the buckle simply breaks. When not in use, the gloves can hang freely attached to the buckles – and thus not get lost while your child is absorbed in his or her play.
Label for name and phone number inside the jacket. LEGO Wear TEC felt badge on the sleeve and iconic 3M Scotchlite reflectors on front and back. The jacket has an environmentally acceptable and fluorine-free Bionic Finish ECO finish on the surface to improve the water and dirt repellent effect of the fabric.
The jacket has 3M Scotchlite reflectors and a detachable hood. No strings in the hood and the neck area. Safety break-away buckle on the sleeve where gloves can be fastened. The buckle will release the gloves when gloves are pulled reducing the risk of accidents.
All LEGO® Wear TEC products are manufactured without the use of harmful chemicals according to prevailing EU legislation (REACH) and are tested by Bureau Veritas.
Material and care
- 100% polyester - woven
- 40° Machine wash warm
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Tumble dry on low temperature inside out
- Do not bleach or use detergents w optical bleaches
- Soft chin guard.
- Soft elastic at mid back.
- Soft elastic at sleeve opening.
- Detachable hood.
- Detachable imitated fur trimming on hood.
- 100% polyester insulation, 160 gsm.
- 100% polyester microfleece inside hood, collar and pockets.
- 100% polyester lining in sleeves, body and hood.
- Wind placket over and under main zipper.
- Snap button and hook and loop closure on front placket.
- Snap button closure on front pockets.
- Inside pocket with zipper closure.
- 3M Scotchlite reflector.
- Safety breakaway buckle for attaching the gloves to jacket or snowsuit. The buckle releases when pulling the gloves.
- YKK main zipper.
- Breathable 7.000 g/m2/24hours.
- 100.000 rubs.
- Fully taped seams.
- -25 degrees Celsius.
- -13 Fahrenheit.
- 15.000 mm water column, coating.
- Bionic Finish ECO water repellent finish on the surface.
15.000 mm water column, coating.
Breathable 7.000 g/m2/24hours.
-25 degrees Celsius.
Fully taped seams.
Water repellent surface
Bionic Finish ECO water repellent finish on the surface.
Safety breakaway buckle for attaching the gloves to jacket or snowsuit. The buckle releases when pulling the gloves.
Snap button closure on front pockets.