Pick size (cm)
LWJODIE 700 - JACKET
Style # 22714
LEGO® Wear TEC ACTION ski jacket for girls and boys.
Stylish uni-coloured LEGO® Wear TEC children’s winter jacket with all the qualities and features that will not only keep your child warm and dry all day, but also encourage to a lot of action in the snow.
The functional and durable jacket is made in a soft material with a water column of 12.000 mm. It is 100% windproof and breathable. The taped seams make the jacket 100% waterproof. Soft lining in the hood and fleece lining in the collar. The jacket is closed by a YKK zipper with iconic zipper puller on the front. Wind placket under the zipper and comfortable double-sided chin guard protector.
The detachable hood is mounted on a push button band that can be hidden if the hood is detached from the jacket. Snow skirt inside with snap buttons. When the snow skirt is not being used, you can button it to the sides of the jacket instead.
Two nice zip pockets with reflective details on the front. Stretchy inner cuffs with thumbhole. Sleeve openings with adjustable Velcro band for a tight fit over the gloves. Hidden zip pocket for ski pass on the sleeve and zip pocket for mobile phone with hole for audio cable inside the jacket. On the opposite side there is an inside mesh pocket with elasticated pocket hem for ski goggles.
The jacket has an environmentally acceptable and fluorine-free Bionic Finish ECO finish on the surface to improve the water and dirt repellent effect of the fabric. Label for name and phone number inside the jacket. LEGO Wear TEC felt badge on the sleeve and iconic 3M Scotchlite reflectors on front and back.
Safety breakaway buckles for glove attachment to prevent your child from being stuck on something. When the glove is pulled at, the buckle simply breaks. When not in use, the gloves can hang freely attached to the buckles – and thus not get lost while your child is absorbed in his or her play.
Choose between 2 bright colours.
The jacket has 3M Scotchlite reflectors and a detachable hood. No strings in the hood and the neck area. Safety break-away buckle on the sleeve where gloves can be fastened. The buckle will release the gloves when gloves are pulled reducing the risk of accidents.
All LEGO® Wear TEC products are manufactured without the use of harmful chemicals according to prevailing EU legislation (REACH) and are tested by Bureau Veritas.
Material and care
- 100% polyester, woven
- 40° Machine wash warm, do not wash inside out
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Tumble dry on low temperature inside out
- Do not bleach or use detergents w optical bleaches
- Bottom sleeves are adjustable and have stretchy inner cuffs with thumbhole.
- Soft chin guard.
- Detachable hood.
- 100% polyester insulation, 140 gsm.
- 100% polyester microfleece lining inside collar.
- 100% polyester lining in sleeves, body, hood and pockets.
- Wind placket under main zipper.
- Ski pass pocket with zipper closure.
- Media pocket inside with zipper closure and small hole for headset cords.
- Elasticated mesh pocket inside for storing ski goggles.
- 3M Scotchlite reflector.
- Safety breakaway buckle for attaching the gloves to jacket or snowsuit. The buckle releases when pulling the gloves.
- Snow skirt inside jacket with gripper elastic.
- Snow skirt can be buttoned to inside corners.
- YKK main zipper.
- Zipper pockets on front.
- Zipper puller at front pockets are equipped with a reflective thread.
- Breathable 8.000 g/m2/24hours.
- 80.000 rubs.
- Fully taped seams.
- -20 degrees Celsius.
- - 4 Fahrenheit.
- 12.000 mm water column, membrane.
- Bionic Finish ECO water repellent finish on the surface.
12.000 mm water column, membrane.
Breathable 8.000 g/m2/24hours.
-20 degrees Celsius.
Fully taped seams.
Water repellent surface
Bionic Finish ECO water repellent finish on the surface.
Safety breakaway buckle for attaching the gloves to jacket or snowsuit. The buckle releases when pulling the gloves.
Ski pass pocket with zipper closure.