Pick size (cm)
LWJESTED 717 - JACKET
Style # 11010547
LEGO® Wear TEC ACTION children’s ski jacket
Winter means temperatures below freezing and snow, and hopefully lots of it. Therefore, you always need a warm jacket, whether you are going skiing or just outside to play in the wintry weather.
This LEGO® Wear TEC winter jacket is a part of our ACTION programme. ACTION is designed for skiing, but works equally well in everyday life. This jacket has a 5.000 mm water column and taped seams, and the quality is nice and soft. The jacket is windproof and breathable which is essential when you are active and playing outdoors.
THIS IS WHY YOU WILL LOVE THE SKI JACKET
- There are plenty of details from the adult skiing universe such as inner cuffs with thumb holes
- The jacket is surprisingly soft without compromising on functionality
- On the sleeves, there are buckles for clicking LEGO Wear gloves onto them, so that they are not lost
- The bright colours make it easy to spot your son or daughter in the snow
The winter jacket is uni-coloured with a small contrasting splash of colour on the chest, at the zipper, and inside the hood. The jacket has other iconic details inspired by the LEGO® universe: the zipper puller in the front zipper which looks like a LEGO brick and the fun 3M Scotchlite reflectors on front and back which are shaped as bricks too. For safety reasons, the hood is detachable. It is mounted on a snap button band which can be hidden, if the hood is taken off the jacket. Both sides of the hood are elasticated for a better fit.
Inside the jacket, an integrated snow skirt with gripper elastic keeps the snow out. Ski pass can be stored in the hidden zipper pocket on one of the sleeves. The ski jacket is closed by a YKK zipper, and under the zipper, there is a wind placket. At the top, a soft double-sided chin guard protects the delicate skin under the chin.
The sleeves have safety breakaway buckles for clicking LEGO Wear gloves onto them. When you pull the glove firmly, the buckle releases the glove from the sleeve, so that the child does not get stuck on something with the glove. Inside the sleeve opening are soft inner cuffs with thumb holes. On the front of the jacket, there are two slanted zipper pockets.
There is a nice felt badge on one of the sleeves, and inside the jacket, name and phone number can be written on the name label. With a soft fleece lining in the collar. The ski jacket is treated with the environmentally friendly impregnation Bionic-Finish ECO which improves the water- and dirt repellent qualities of the material.
Choose between three wonderful colour combinations.
The jacket has 3M Scotchlite reflectors and a detachable hood. No strings in the hood and the neck area. Safety break-away buckle on the sleeve where LEGO Wear gloves or mittens can be fastened. The buckle will release the glove when the glove is pulled, which reduces the risk of accidents.
Material and care
- 100% polyester, woven
- 40° Machine wash warm
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Tumble dry on low temperature inside out
- Do not bleach or use detergents w optical bleaches
- Soft chin guard.
- Stretchy inner cuff with thumbhole.
- Soft elastic at the sides of the hood.
- Detachable hood.
- 100% polyester insulation, 140 gsm.
- 100% polyester microfleece lining inside collar.
- 100% polyester lining in sleeves, body, hood and pockets.
- Wind placket under main zipper.
- Ski pass pocket with zipper closure.
- 3M Scotchlite reflector.
- Snow skirt inside jacket with gripper elastic.
- YKK main zipper.
- Zipper pockets on front.
- Breathable 4.000 g/m2/24hours.
- 60.000 rubs.
- Taped seams.
- -20 degrees Celsius.
- - 4 Fahrenheit.
- 5.000 mm water column.
- Bionic Finish ECO water repellent finish on the surface.
5.000 mm water column.
Breathable 4.000 g/m2/24hours.
-20 degrees Celsius.
Water repellent surface
Bionic Finish ECO water repellent finish on the surface.
Ski pass pocket with zipper closure.