Pick size (cm)
LWJESTED 705 - JACKET
Style # 11010546
LEGO® Wear ACTION ski jacket for boys and girls
The colours of this ski jacket call for attention thanks to an eye-catching colour block design. This is trendy as well as smart when you need to keep an eye on the kids out on the slopes.
The functional LEGO® Wear TEC jacket is a part of the ACTION product line which is designed particularly for skiing. The clothes are actually inspired by the adult skiing universe which shows in many of the clever details. The outerwear is waterproof, even though it is hard to believe when you feel the soft quality. But it has a water column of 12.000 mm and fully taped seams, so it is 100% waterproof. The fabric is very durable with a durability of 80.000 rubs. The ski jacket is treated with Bionic-Finish ECO, which is an environmentally friendly impregnation.
THIS IS WHY YOU WILL LOVE THE CHILDREN’S SKI JACKET
- The jacket is 100% windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable
- There are plenty of details from the adult skiing universe such as inner cuffs with thumb holes
- The jacket is surprisingly soft without compromising on functionality
- On the sleeves, there are buckles for clicking LEGO Wear gloves onto them, so that they are not lost
- The bright colours make it easy to spot your son or daughter in the snow
The hood is detachable for safety reasons. The hood itself is fixed to a unique snap button band which can be hidden, if you take the hood off. It has elasticated sides and a small brim which protects against some rain and snow. The main zipper is a YKK zipper with an iconic zipper puller in it. Under the zipper is a wind placket, and at the top of the zipper, a double-sided chin guard protects the delicate skin under the chin. Comfortable microfleece lining in the collar. Inside the jacket is a name label and a zipper pocket.
The sleeves have safety breakaway buckles for clicking LEGO Wear gloves or mittens onto them. When you pull the glove firmly, the buckle releases the glove from the sleeve for safety reasons. At the same time, the gloves are kept handy and do not get lost, when they are attached to the sleeves. The sleeves have an engineered fit for better freedom to move. On one of the sleeves, there are a felt badge and a hidden ski pass pocket with zipper closure. In the sleeve openings, there are soft and stretchy inner cuffs with thumb holes, and the sleeve opening itself is adjustable with hook and loop closure.
Inside the jacket is an elasticated snow skirt which can be buttoned to the sides of the jacket when it is not in use. Iconic 3M Scotchlite reflectors shaped as LEGO® bricks on the front and the back for visibility in the dark. With an inner zipper pocket for mobile phone as well as a hole for the headphone cords. Inside, on the opposite side, there is a soft mesh pocket with an elasticated entry for ski goggles. On the front you find two pockets with zipper closure.
Choose between many different colour combinations.
The jacket has 3M Scotchlite reflectors and a detachable hood. No strings in the hood and the neck area. Safety break-away buckle on the sleeve where LEGO Wear gloves or mittens can be fastened. The buckle will release the glove when the glove is pulled, which reduces the risk of accidents.
Material and care
- 100% polyester, woven
- 40° Machine wash warm
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Tumble dry on low temperature inside out
- Do not bleach or use detergents w optical bleaches
- Bottom sleeves are adjustable and have stretchy inner cuffs with thumbhole.
- Soft chin guard.
- Soft elastic at the sides of the hood.
- Detachable hood.
- 100% polyester insulation, 140 gsm.
- 100% polyester microfleece lining inside collar.
- 100% polyester lining in sleeves, body, hood and pockets.
- Wind placket under main zipper.
- Ski pass pocket with zipper closure.
- Media pocket inside with zipper closure and small hole for headset cords.
- Elasticated mesh pocket inside for storing ski goggles.
- 3M Scotchlite reflector.
- Safety breakaway buckle for attaching the gloves to jacket or snowsuit. The buckle releases when pulling the gloves.
- Snow skirt can be buttoned to inside corners.
- YKK main zipper.
- Zipper pockets on front.
- Breathable 8.000 g/m2/24hours.
- 80.000 rubs.
- Fully taped seams.
- -20 degrees Celsius.
- - 4 Fahrenheit.
- 12.000 mm water column, membrane.
- Bionic Finish ECO water repellent finish on the surface.
12.000 mm water column, membrane.
Breathable 8.000 g/m2/24hours.
-20 degrees Celsius.
Fully taped seams.
Water repellent surface
Bionic Finish ECO water repellent finish on the surface.
Safety breakaway buckle for attaching the gloves to jacket or snowsuit. The buckle releases when pulling the gloves
Ski pass pocket with zipper closure.