Pick size (cm)
LWJESTED 704 - JACKET
Style # 11010549
LEGO® Wear TEC ACTION children’s ski jacket
You can easily imagine your little skier rushing down the slopes wearing the awesome and functional LEGO® Wear ski jacket with printed hood, shoulders, back, and sleeves. The jacket is treated with Bionic-Finish ECO, an environmentally friendly impregnation.
The neat LEGO® Wear TEC jacket is a part of the ACTION product line which is designed particularly for skiing. The clothes are inspired by the adult skiing universe which shows in many of the clever details. For instance, the sleeves have an engineered fit for better freedom to move. The outerwear is waterproof and durable, even though it is hard to believe when you feel the jacket. But it certainly is. It has a water column of 12.000 mm and fully taped seams, and the fabric has a durability of 80.000 rubs.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THE SKI JACKET
- It is 100% windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable
- The jacket is extremely soft
- The children’s ski jacket looks bright on the slopes, so that you easily can spot your son or daughter
- There are plenty of details from the adult skiing universe such as inner cuffs with thumb holes
- On the sleeves, there are buckles for clicking LEGO Wear gloves onto them, so that they are not lost
The hood of the ski jacket is detachable and has a unicoloured lining that matches the rest of the jacket. The hood itself is attached on a unique snap button band which can be hidden, if you remove the hood from the jacket. The hood has elasticated sides and a small brim which protects against rain and snow. The sleeves have safety breakaway buckles for clicking LEGO Wear gloves or mittens onto them. When you pull the glove firmly, the buckle releases the glove from the sleeve for safety reasons. At the same time, the gloves are kept handy and do not get lost when they are attached to the sleeves.
In the sleeve openings, there are soft and stretchy inner cuffs with thumb holes, and the sleeve opening itself is adjustable with hook and loop closure. Under the main zipper is a wind placket, and at the top of the zipper, a double-sided chin guard protects the delicate skin under the chin. Comfortable microfleece lining in the collar. Inside the jacket is a name label for name and phone number. Iconic 3M Scotchlite reflectors shaped as LEGO® bricks on the front and the back. One of the sleeves has a chic felt badge and a hidden zipper pocket for the ski pass.
On the front you find two pockets with an extra-long zipper closure. With an inner zipper pocket for mobile phone as well as a hole for the headphone cords. Inside, on the opposite side, there is a soft mesh pocket with an elasticated entry for ski goggles. Inside the jacket is an elasticated snow skirt which can be buttoned to the sides of the jacket when it is not in use.
Choose from two colours
The jacket has 3M Scotchlite reflectors and a detachable hood. No strings in the hood and the neck area. Safety break-away buckle on the sleeve where LEGO Wear gloves or mittens can be fastened. The buckle will release the glove when the glove is pulled, which reduces the risk of accidents.
Material and care
- 100% polyester, woven
- 40° Machine wash warm
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Tumble dry on low temperature inside out
- Do not bleach or use detergents w optical bleaches
- Bottom sleeves are adjustable and have stretchy inner cuffs with thumbhole.
- Soft chin guard.
- Soft elastic at the sides of the hood.
- Detachable hood.
- 100% polyester insulation, 140 gsm.
- 100% polyester microfleece lining inside collar.
- 100% polyester lining in sleeves, body, hood and pockets.
- Wind placket under main zipper.
- Ski pass pocket with zipper closure.
- Media pocket inside with zipper closure and small hole for headset cords.
- Elasticated mesh pocket inside for storing ski goggles.
- All-over print.
- 3M Scotchlite reflector.
- Safety breakaway buckle for attaching the gloves to jacket or snowsuit. The buckle releases when pulling the gloves.
- Snow skirt can be buttoned to inside corners.
- YKK main zipper.
- Zipper pockets on front.
- Zipper puller at front pockets are equipped with a reflective thread.
- Breathable 8.000 g/m2/24hours.
- 80.000 rubs.
- Fully taped seams.
- -20 degrees Celsius.
- - 4 Fahrenheit.
- 12.000 mm water column, membrane.
- Bionic Finish ECO water repellent finish on the surface.
12.000 mm water column, membrane.
Breathable 8.000 g/m2/24hours.
-20 degrees Celsius.
Fully taped seams.
Water repellent surface
Bionic Finish ECO water repellent finish on the surface.
Safety breakaway buckle for attaching the gloves to jacket or snowsuit. The buckle releases when pulling the gloves
Ski pass pocket with zipper closure.