Pick size (cm)
LWJAZMINE 712 - JACKET
Style # 11010216
LEGO® Wear TEC COOL winter jacket for children.
This unicoloured ski jacket is getting edgier thanks to the cool hydro dip details. It is a part of the COOL collection which is designed particularly for awesome snowboarders.
The hood is detachable and has a contrast-coloured lining. It is mounted on a unique snap button band which can be hidden, when the hood is detached. There is a hidden Velcro closure at the sides of the hood for an extra snug fit. Inside the hood, there is an elasticated wind stopper.
The winter jacket is windproof and has a wind placket under the front zipper. Inside the back, the jacket has a cool and soft detail with teddy fleece. There is also a name label and a zipper pocket inside the jacket. Iconic 3M Scotchlite reflectors on front and back. On the front, you find two pockets with snap button closure and a soft microfleece lining inside. The pockets are slightly slanted for easier access. With a zipper pocket inside.
The jacket is opened by a YKK zipper with an iconic zipper puller. The zipper puller makes it easier to zip and unzip the jacket, even with gloves on. At the top of the zipper, there is a soft double-sided chin guard. Inside the jacket is an elasticated snow skirt. It can be buttoned to the sides of the jacket when it is not in use.
On one of the sleeves, there is a smart felt badge and a hidden zipper pocket for the ski pass. In the sleeve openings, there are soft, stretchy inner cuffs, and the sleeve opening itself is adjustable with Velcro. Furthermore, the jacket sleeves have a length extension feature. Children grow, and all of a sudden, their clothes no longer fit. That is why we have added the possibility to extend the sleeves so that the jacket can be used by the end to the season, too.
It has a 12.000 mm water column and taped seams which makes it 100% waterproof. The jacket is very durable and breathable which is particularly important when you are flying down the slopes. The ski jacket is impregnated with Bionic Finish ECO which is a fluorine-free and environmentally friendly impregnation.
Combine the winter jacket with the awesome ski pants LWPAYTON 710, then you are perfectly ready for winter.
The jacket has 3M Scotchlite-reflectors and a detachable hood. No strings in the hood and the neck area.
Material and care
- 100% nylon, woven
- 40° Machine wash warm
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Tumble dry on low temperature inside out
- Do not bleach or use detergents w optical bleaches
- Bottom sleeves are adjustable and have stretchy inner cuffs with thumbhole.
- Length extension feature inside sleeves.
- Soft chin guard.
- Detachable hood.
- Windstopper inside hood.
- 100% polyester insulation.
- 100% polyester microfleece lining inside pockets.
- 100% polyester lining in sleeves, body and hood.
- 100% polyester sherpa lining inside upper mid back.
- Wind placket under main zipper.
- Snap button closure on front pockets.
- Ski pass pocket with zipper closure.
- Inside pocket with zipper closure.
- 3M Scotchlite reflector.
- Snow skirt inside jacket with gripper elastic.
- Snow skirt can be buttoned to inside corners.
- YKK main zipper.
- Breathable 7.000 g/m2/24hours.
- 80.000 rubs.
- Fully taped seams.
- -20 degrees Celsius.
- - 4 Fahrenheit.
- 12.000 mm water column.
- Bionic Finish ECO water repellent finish on the surface.
12.000 mm water column.
Breathable 7.000 g/m2/24hours.
-20 degrees Celsius.
Fully taped seams.
Water repellent surface
Bionic Finish ECO water repellent finish on the surface.
Snap button closure on front pockets.