Pick size (cm)
LWATLIN 706 - GLOVES W/MEM.
Style # 22870
LEGO® Wear PLAY mittens for boys and girls.
Warm LEGO® Wear mittens for children. The many functional qualities make sure that your child’s fingers are kept dry and warm regardless of the weather.
The mittens are made in a 100% windproof and breathable material. They have a waterproof and breathable Fan-Tex membrane between the inner and outer layer which makes them 100% waterproof. The inner layer is a comfortable and insulating Thinsulate material.
Elasticated wrist with a reflector and Velcro closure for an optimum fit. The mitten entry is also elasticated to keep snow out. The mitten has an ergonomic fit and a PU anti-slip material on the palms for a better grip.
Safety break-away buckle for attaching the mittens to a snowsuit or jacket sleeve. The buckle releases when pulling the mittens, so that your child does not get stuck on anything. The mittens can be hooked together at the wrist to keep the pair together when they are not in use.
Choose between 6 great colours.
Material and care
- 100% nylon, woven
- 40° Machine wash warm with similar colours
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Tumble dry on low temperature inside out
- Do not bleach or use detergents w optical bleaches
- Gloves can be hooked togther when not in use.
- Ergonomic fit.
- 100% waterproof and breathable Fan-Tex membrane inside gloves.
- PU anti-slip material on palm for better grip.
- Soft microfleece lining inside gloves.
- Thinsulate insulation.
- 3M Scotchlite reflector.
- Elastic at wrist keeps the glove in place.
- Soft elastic at opening.
- Safety breakaway buckle for attaching the gloves to jacket/snowsuit. The buckle releases when pulling the gloves.
- Adjustable strap at wrist with Velcro closure.
- Bionic Finish ECO water repellent finish on the surface.
Water repellent surface
Bionic Finish ECO water repellent finish on the surface.
Safety breakaway buckle for attaching the gloves to jacket/snowsuit. The buckle releases when pulling the gloves.